Thursday, October 7, 2010

Looking for something to do this weekend?

On Friday night, make your way over to Broad Ave. for the Art Walk, where my friend Mel Spillman will be showing some of her beautiful paintings from 5-8pm at Material (2553 Broad). Next, head over to Shell Out for the Arts which runs from 6:30-9:30pm. There will be good vegetarian food provided by the Young Avenue Deli and a concert by Alvin Youngblood-Heart. On Saturday, come see me and Ben Vaughn cook like crazy at the Cooper-Young Regional Beerfest. I advise resting on Sunday.


2 comments:

Mel Spillman artwork said...

Yeah! Do what Justin says :) but seriously folks, my new paintings are among my favorite of all of my work I have created over the years, plus they are beautifully framed. Come on down to Broad Avenue tonight!

repliche designer handbags said...

designer handbags gros

buy womens designer handbags online


knock off designer handbags

wordpress designer handbags

theme